1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how can i crack my psp

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by rafaeliii, Oct 17, 2007.

1. rafaeliii

rafaeliii Member

i am a newbe i have a psp with the 3.71 software I really need help guy please let me know hoy to crack it. i want to play iso games on it please

2. cee43ja1

cee43ja1 Regular member

to crack it easily, just throw it on the ground. cracking and hacking is irrelevant to the psp.

the real answer is to use pandora's battery and magic memory stick. you CANNOT create either one on your psp, so don't even try. you need to borrow your friends/family member's psp that has custom firmware to make them.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2007
  3. okthen12

okthen12 Guest

buy pandoras battery and magic memory stick off ebay

4. MO2V8

MO2V8 Member

Hi i bought a psp about 2 1/2 years ago and i just heard about being able to crack your psp. I just wanted to know how to download the games (from where) and how to put them on...Thanks so much!

5. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

like they said before, to crack it, throw it down the stairs. i think throwing it out the window works too however i cannot confirm this. if u really wanna crack it like the pros, id suggest getting one of these babies to help you.

[​IMG]

if you want to 'hack' (by pasting files, which isnt considered hacking, its considered knowing how to use a computer) it, i would go with a pandora's battery :)

Last edited: Oct 28, 2007
  6. cybernet1

cybernet1 Member

hello there i dont no if im posting this in the right place

i just toined this site and would like to ask a question here goes

i just got a slim psp with firmware 3.71
    now my friend has a phat psp with pandora battery and me stick running 3.71 M33 can i put my normal battery and mem stick in his psp to hack mine and make mine into a 3.71 M33

can i just get the files needed then put my battery and mem sick back into my slim psp

cheers

7. aftrdrawn

aftrdrawn Regular member

putting ur memory stick and battery into his psp wont make ur psp into 3.71 m33 or copying the files into ur psp. u must use the universal unbricker to downgrade and upgrade ur psp to 3.71 m33-2 directly. u must make a universal jigkick and pandora battery. click here to see in details how to make a battery into pandora and memory stick into jigkick.
    http://www.psp-spot.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=50852

8. cybernet1

cybernet1 Member

thanks for your reply i got a guide off the net saying to do this using s friends already hack pandora battery so this cant be done no
    that guide that you have put on here this is the right way to do it

1.) You will need a homebrew compatible PSP to do this on, this will only be useful if you can use your friend's PSP because an official firmware PSP won't open the file. You will also need to format a couple times so definitely backup the contents of your memory stick. And lastly, your memory stick must be a Memory Stick PRO Duo, the 32 MB won't work either

2.) Format the memory stick and create the PSP and inside it, the GAME folder.

3.) Download this: http://www.badongo.com/file/4568121url and place the "Pan3xx" folder in your PSP/GAME folder.

4.) Start the application you just downloaded and select the format and reparation option (Press R+X) and afterward select the "make your battery a Pandora One" option as well (press O).

5.) Turn off the PSP and remove the memory card and battery

6.) Power it back on with the battery out and the charger in

7.) Get the "UPDATE.PBP" file from the package you downloaded and place it in your root directory.

8.) Put the Pan3xx folder back in your game folder

9.) Open the application once more and choose the "install firmware" option (Press X) and afterward it will ask you to press L+X to install msipl.bin file

11.) Take out the memory stick and charger

12.) You now have a magic memory stick and Pandora Battery

13.) Insert the memory stick and then the battery to the PSP you wish to downgrade *make sure the charger is NOT plugged in*

14.) It should turn on by itself into service mode

15.) Choose the option to downgrade your PSP

16.) After it is done, power off and turn your PSP back on with only the charger and memory stick in

17.) Go back to the application and press [] (Square) to make you battery a normal one again

18.) BOW

9. aftrdrawn

aftrdrawn Regular member

good luck to u.

10. cybernet1

cybernet1 Member

so that 1 that i pasted dont you think it would work should i just use the one that you pasted in here

11. aftrdrawn

aftrdrawn Regular member

the one i pasted is clear and explained guide so i think my one is good to follow.