1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how can i download movies to my PSP

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by ragu77, Jan 17, 2007.

1. ragu77

ragu77 Member

for all of you that dont know what FTC is, it is a series about little spoofs in halo 1 and 2. you download it from the internet but that is my problem i dont know how plzzzz hwlp me. and umm how do i upgrade myself from a newbie.......i hate having to wait 3 mins....

2. ragu77

ragu77 Member

and ftc is a movie but i can t do it it says somethgi g about opening zipped folders and saving them i need instructiuons to help me download them

3. ragu77

ragu77 Member

and i would like to know how to copy music from a cd to my psp ty guys

4. tehjoker

tehjoker Regular member

you know theres an edit button right? to open zipped files, you need something called Winrar. to get music from your cd, you need to rip it and if the movies arent in psp mp4, you need to convert them. i think thats pretty much it.

5. bnz9

bnz9 Member

you need to download PSP video 9 from www.qj.net
    then convert the video to mp4
    put the converted video at (X:MP_ROOT\100MNV01\then video here!)<"X" being the psp drive>
    you need to create the 100MNV01 folder inside the MP_ROOT then just put ur mp4 video there!

PS:and i think you need like a hundred post to become a member

6. wolfcav92

wolfcav92 Regular member

ragu i don't know how many posts exactly i know it is'nt a 100 cuz just yesterday i was posting as a newbie today i am posting as a junior member go fig just keep posting all i can say... and for anyone else i have a ques. i convert my videos from downloaded files that are chaptered off but after converting them they are not chaptered anymore is there a way to keep them chaptered after converting if so what do i need i have dvd decrypter dvdshrink is there some other software i should use that could do it all??? plz any help apprec.

7. wolfcav92

wolfcav92 Regular member

i almost forgot i also have pspvideo9 and media manager 2.0 should one of these work???