1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how can i figure out my email under my psn id?

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by 4DR14N, Sep 25, 2010.

1. 4DR14N

4DR14N Member

ok idk how but i forgot my email address under my psn id x4DR14N_209x if anybody an figure it out plz help me

Last edited: Sep 25, 2010
  2. AfterDawn

AfterDawn Advertisement

3. WierdName

WierdName Regular member

I don't think you can just retrieve your email (possible security risk). Try contacting Sony support and hope you actually get help. You'll probably have to jump through some hoops but they might be able to set your account email to a new one.
    However, you might try just looking through all your known accounts for any PSN related emails. And/or, you could try using the 'lost password' thing to have an email sent to your account. Then look through all your known accounts and see if the password reset email is in any of them. This would only work if your PSN email is one of your known ones though.

4. nixz

nixz Regular member

Try this, sign our of your PSN. Then start a game which requires the use of PSN online features. Then when you access those online features you will be asked to sign into your PSN account and hopefully it should display your e-mail address and password there. I'm on 3.41 so when I play a game that requires PSN connectivity, it tells me to sign in and shows my email address and password, but obviously I don't because I don't want to update to the newest software version. Hope this helps!

5. WierdName

WierdName Regular member

That will only work if the information was saved. I.E. by using 'automatic login.' Definitely worth a shot though.