1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how can i install games in my psp.

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by flipbugoy, Mar 29, 2007.

1. flipbugoy

flipbugoy Member

ok, i downloaded a couple of games of psp. but i dont know where to start. i haven't modify my psp yet. as i look into my psp's system information. my system software version is 2.81, i this where i should look into the versions that you were talking about?

if i am correct, so my psp's version is 2.81, i was looking for a downgrader of 2.81 but i haven't seen any downgrader. should i upgrade it first to 3.+ then downgrade it? or should i downgrade it straight?

please help. thanks.

2. Diesel76

Diesel76 Member

you sound like me 2 days ago....i knew nothing about this stuff, I'm not even a gamer....I just want to impress my gf's son and get him a bunch of free games...I am just gathering all the facts so i won't "brick" his PSP in the meantime...hope it works out for ya!

3. flipbugoy

flipbugoy Member

lol. just for impressing ur gf's son eh. well im doin this for my self. hehe. i wanna save money for my games. hehe. if someone out there who is kind enough to tell us how to install games in our psp. we will all appreciate it. thank you.

4. ottesen07

ottesen07 Regular member

If it was at 2.80, you could downgrade. so ya upgrade to 3.03 and obtain an unpatched copy of GTA:LCS and downgrade that son of a B****