1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can I make a copy of Playstation2 dvd games?

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by rsldgpk82, Sep 16, 2004.

1. rsldgpk82

rsldgpk82 Member

I am a very starter in copying. I have a mod-chipped ps2 and a pc with PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-K13RA. How can I make a copy of games. Do I need a special burning program or my NERO can make a copy of them. I have already wrote spiderman2 game with alcohol 120% program but my playstation2 can't play it. It appears only th Playstation2 logo on TV and then... silence. What I made wrong? Please help me!!!!

2. grimtaz

grimtaz Member

Use nero to do a 1:1 DVD copy. If you use Alcohol 120 you'll need to change settings. Failing this use DVD Decrytper to extract the image first and then burn it with Nero.

3. Kdawg59

Kdawg59 Member

What do change the settings to?

4. rsldgpk82

rsldgpk82 Member

I've made a 1/1 copy of spiderman 2 game with nero but when I play it with playstation2 takes to much time to load and the videos have problem. Is it because of dvd-r I used or I'll have to do something with nero settings(or something else)?

5. grimtaz

grimtaz Member

It wont be nero. It's either the disk you are using or a problem with your PS2. If your PS2 reads other disks fine then the problem is the disk. Try different media. I use princo disks myself.