1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can I play my torrent file?

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by lolipop011, Jul 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lolipop011

lolipop011 Member

This is really frustrating! I'm a newbie at torrent, and im just 12, so i dont really understand the stuff much, but i really want to play the sims, and my dad doesnt want to waste money, so i decided to get it by torrent.
    The file is called The sims 3 - Pets (Fixed).rar. I got it from torrent and when it finished the downloading, it said seeding, so i waited an hour and then clicked the stop button. It says it's Finished, and then a new file appeared called The sims 3 - Pets (Fixed).rar , so i extracted it,then I got lots of files under the The sims 3 - Pets (Fixed).rar files on my desktop now, but what do i do with them?

Please help! This is the first time i've tried so hard for a game, and i really want to play it.

EDIT: oh, in one of these many files theres a file that says Sims3EP05Setup, so i clicked on it and the error said "This product requires an installment on the sims 3." something like that.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2012
  2. aldan

aldan Active member

im going to break this to you as gently as i can as i have kids.what you are doing is piracy and cannot be talked about on this site as per forumn rules.the mods are most likely going to close this thread.

3. lolipop011

lolipop011 Member

Oh so i just have to buy it? sorry about this

4. lolipop011

lolipop011 Member

Alright sorry i didnt know i thought it was legal :( sorry

5. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.