1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can i play Silent Hill Experience(UMD-Video) on my 3.40oe-a psp?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by HimitsuSW, Jul 25, 2007.

1. HimitsuSW

HimitsuSW Regular member

^topic

I tried putting it in the ISO folder but it doesnt show in the XMB.
    I also tried creating a MOVIE folder in GAME and putting it in but, it shows as "Corrupted Data" in the XMB.

So any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Dake_Karr

Dake_Karr Member

Hey, not sure if this helps, but someone was having a similar problem yetserday here is where he put his movie files...
    Hope it helps...

3. armorthis

armorthis Guest

You need to make a folder in the root of your memory stick called MP_ROOT and inside that you need to make a folder called 100MNV01. Next you need to get a video converter, I suggest getting 3GPconverter (It's what I use, great program)

Assuming you are using 3GP unrar the file and then run setup, select english, and when you get to the format you want to convert it to select MP4 direct, renamed.

After that select the folder you want 3GPconverter to put the video in once it is done converting (in this case it would be MPROOT/100MNV01 in the PSP). Then drag the movie file in, 3GP will convert it and put it into the specified folder, then go to the Movie section in the XMB and it will be there.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2007
  4. shedeus

shedeus Regular member

but its a video UMD

i dont think anyone is reading his topic lol

i'm curious of this myself.

can't run umd emulator on 3.40oe (only known way i know of to run this)

5. HimitsuSW

HimitsuSW Regular member

ill try this thanks

6. Karatekun

Karatekun Member

That's odd. I've never downloaded a movie before. Have you tried putting that file (whatever format :S) into the Video folder in your memory stick root? If you don't have one, then make a folder named VIDEO. M'sure ya do.