1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how can i play xbox games on pc

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by Robvd, Mar 21, 2005.

1. Robvd

Robvd Guest

please can someone help me i already have an emulator
    but it doesnt seem to work.

i cant find any solutions for this, i found a page where you can buy an magazine with all secrets of the consoles but i cant pay that because i dont have a credit card.

look you guys maybe wandering now that if you like xbox games why dont you buy an xbox, well i already got an ps2 and an gamecube and ofcource my pc and if i had an xbox i would have not enough money to buy all of the games i like and besides of that i spend most of my time on my pc so if i could play xbox games i would play much more than i should do normaly if i had an xbox.

if someone please could help me with this i thank you a thousand times and if you need info about anything i know someone who knows a lot of things and maybe i would like it too but as was trying to say is there is always something you can do for any other.

ps. if you rether like to post in my e-mail you can do that ofcourse in RLHvanDijk@Hotmail.com.

thank you very much

Robert

2. mickrick

mickrick Member

But as most of the xbox games (the best ones) are available on the pc anyway, it doesn't make much sense. I don't know of a pc that can read original xbox dvd's either. Maybe I'm wrong in both respects though.

3. Robvd

Robvd Guest

but there are still some good new and old games i like to play and there are still games comming wich i like. look some games indeed are also playeble on pc but i just want some help thats all.

and btw i think there are more people who might like to know this.anyway i still keep searching.

and some emu sites are hard to get in because i have to vote but i dont like the system anyway.

4. mickrick

mickrick Member

have you had a look at www.caustik.com/cxbx/ at all?

5. Robvd

Robvd Guest

well i tried it and i have looked for info but it will
    only play turok and an another silly game wich i dont remember the name but i am going to look further for
    anything else.
    anyway thanks for the help and tips.