1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can i restore official firmware from custom f/w

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by hitmen, Nov 16, 2007.

1. hitmen

hitmen Guest

Hi, i have 2 fat psp's both with custom firmwares, i would like to give one to my little brother as he is not interested in homebrew or cfw's so can someone give me a link on how to restore custom firmware to official sony firmware? its currently running 3.52m33-4

2. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

The only way I know so far (If you have a ta-082/6 motherboard) is to get a pandora battery V3 by DAX and to take you to official firmware and keep upgrading. You can also upgrade to 3.71 m33-3 and just directly go to 3.72 OFW.

3. hitmen

hitmen Guest

Ok i do have a pandora battery but i dont know about the version 3 by dax... I modidfied this battery myself by following the forum and lifting the pin with a soldering iron--worked great so i kept it as a pandora since.
    is it possible to downgrade to 1.50 then download official firmware update and run? if not please let me know.

thanks

P.S if theres a guide i would appreciate it also

thanks again

4. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

Just download the file and it'll tell you exactly what to do. It's noob-proof. You don't even need to go to 1.50. It has an option to just let you go there by youself.

5. hitmen

hitmen Guest

where do i get the file?

6. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

Get it from dl.qj.net