1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how can i use cd loader if swap cd dont work read !!!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by cac, Jan 10, 2004.

1. cac

cac Regular member

i got a ver 9 or a 10. and all that works is swap dvd. can i burn the cue and bin to a dvd? plz help !

2. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

3. cac

cac Regular member

now isn't there a like 5 things of cd loader to work like 5.1,3,1. ? and i tryed to do it with dvd decryptwer and it said falled to send cue sheet.

4. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

ok just downloaded it and unziped the file opened dvd decrypter in iso mode browsed for file selected it using all all suported files under file types selecter write mode as dvd and speed at 2x clicked on the write button and away it went no errors at all

5. cac

cac Regular member

k i got it to work but i dont know how to use it. when i finilly put streets of la in the screen goes yellow and purple and then freezes?
    ty
    cac

6. c2sellit

c2sellit Guest

7. damo_red

damo_red Member

help i have succeeded in backing up ps2 games before with nero and dvd swap disk but with newer games such as return of the king and true crime i have had problems does any one else use something differnt to nero for ripping and burning the games. i know i need to use cd loader to eventually get the game working but at the moment i cant even boot the game i get the red screen of death. help please

Last edited: Jan 11, 2004
  8. cac

cac Regular member

i got lor rotk to work with aa dvd loader. I used maxe dvd-r and burnin at 1x speed.
    ty
    aca

9. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

c2sellit i have absolutily no idea if it will load dvd rips or not all i know is its a modifyed version of cdloader5.1 so people with v9+ ps2's can load double check games with swapmagic

10. damo_red

damo_red Member

i have a version 1 2 0r 3 ps2 wat dvd loader will i need to play true crime. wat software do you use to burn the disk

11. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

you need the orignal cd loader for v1-6 from below just go to the downloads section and download the version to suit the software you have

12. cac

cac Regular member

k what i had to do incase this happends to others. is hit x and go to the options menu and picjk the 2 option no pin thing. then proceeed. that wa the propblem.ty cac