1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How come with my Nintendo DS i cant chat w/ people across the country???

Discussion in 'PS2' started by NeoLance, Dec 29, 2004.

1. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

As you can tell i need help. I just recently got a Nintendo DS for Christmas. I saw on websites and commercials that you can link and chat with people from as far as the end of a room, to across the country. How come i cant connect or chat with anybody!!!!! I know im not the only one with a Nintendo DS in the whole world!!! PLEASE HELP!!!

2. JohnK81

JohnK81 Member

dude, its just accross they mention the world because its portable.....

3. StrikerGT

StrikerGT Member

I got a better question for you indeed, why are you asking that question under the forum: PS2 General Discussion. lol

4. owvp702

owvp702 Regular member

and who cares, ds is finished once psp comes out

5. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

The reason i put it into this forum is because nobody answered in the one that i put it in. As you can tell it worked in this one fine.

6. Balaam

Balaam Regular member

I heard nintendo is in the process of working out a deal to make the ds nation wide chat compatable, but for now some one has to be in pretty close proximity in oder for you to be able to chat with them,

7. yugioh2me

yugioh2me Regular member

your not supposed to put this type of thread in this forum even if you dont get any replies on the first one you put.

8. Jowybaby

Jowybaby Member

Dude, nintendo SUCKS PERIOD! That's why...DUH!

9. StrikerGT

StrikerGT Member

Nintendo does not suck. Have you even tried the DS yet? Playing metroid prime with the stylus on the touch screen is amazing... The graphics are nice, you aim with the stylus, built in wireless capabilities for future possibilities, gba support, and you're telling me nintendo sucks? You name me another system where you can play games by touching the screen, not many of them, and better than N64 graphics too! And I wouldnt be looking forward to a PSP, battery life is only like 2 hours on it and very big.

10. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

Striker is right the Nintendo DS doesnt suck. I dont know either how you can say that with all the capabilities of wireless chat rooms and all that. And who would think the PSP is better than the DS??? Can you interact with people across the country or anything??? Can you go into chat rooms??? I dont think so and if you can then i guess im mistaken, but i have not heard about any of those capabilities or features. Well i gtg im gonna play my DS thats WAY better than PSP.LOL.

11. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

Oh and im sorry to double-post but im sorry everybody for putting this subject in the wrong forum. Actually right now ill make a topic on DS vs. PSP. I think it will be very interesting. It will be listed under the topics that dont go with the rest. GO TO IT!!!