1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how did it brick?

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by reapa, Jun 17, 2007.

1. reapa

reapa Guest

today i was playin around with my flash( recovery mode putting a a custom gameboot) that went fine but it came time to put on the mtching theme the disk got full so i had to delete everything,no big deal cuz i was still in recovery mode,and i had backups

heres where the problems come

i copied and pasted the whole backup back on to the flash,no biggie i do it all the time wen i make mistakes and it normally works, but wen i did that(and this is the original backup) it said that the drive was full agin so i decided to recover because i thought as long as i stay in recovery mode and dont turn it off im fine

so i go to the main menu and select run program at psp/game/recovery/eboot blaa blaa and i had the recovery on but instead of recovering the psp shut down and thats wen it was all over cuz now i cant get back into recovery meode

2. reapa

reapa Guest

is there any way to access the flash again from here??? if not how do i fix it

3. MetalGeat

MetalGeat Regular member

If you manually put the files back in the right folders, it should be fine.