1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how do convert .sub to .sup?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by goyasme, Feb 21, 2004.

1. goyasme

goyasme Member

Hello,
    I've looked everywhere and searched the forums for an answer but i can't find anything. I have a .sub file, but i need it to be in .sup for IfoEdit to use it. So is there ANY solution, like a prog to change it into .srt which i then use Srt2Sup??? Any help would be much appreciated. thanx

2. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

gouasme,

If you have search the forum perhaps you've had a chance to read the forum rules -

The 3 times you have made the same post constitutes cross-posting please do not violate our rules again -

Pete

3. goyasme

goyasme Member

I'm sorry Pete. I must admit i read the rules too quickly. I guess i was simply anxious to get an answer as i searched the forum and found nothing about my question. I know this is a really great forum and i am really sorry for the trouble. Just so you know it won't happen again.

4. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

5. goyasme

goyasme Member

Thanx pete but i had tried this program but it seemed to only be able to open .srt files but i have .sub files!?! Unless i don't know how!?! I think i found a solution with DVDSubtitleConverter which converts MicroDVD files into .sup and i read that MicroDVD files are indeed .sub. So i'll try that, thank again for the time and trouble.