1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how do i add an avi file to an avi file....

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by nutorious, Mar 22, 2005.

1. nutorious

nutorious Member

ok i have created my own avi file "bec.avi" but i want to add it to "film.avi". So when i finnally get round burning it to disk, when i put the dvd in the dvd player i want "bec.avi" to automatticly come up and play and then once that has finished i want "film.avi" to automaticly play...Do you know what i mean..so basicly i want to add "Bec.avi" file in front of "film.avi"

2. exorcist

exorcist Member

Those things can be done in many alternate ways. The best policy is to use the familiar products to complete this effort. One major factor is to spend the minimum amount from your income.
    Try use TMPGEnc to join movies (in case you want to import as one) and then DVDLab pro for authoring using the single result or both movies. The first is free and the second is among the cheapest in the market. Last compile your project with your favorite burner.

3. rebootjim

rebootjim Active member

Tmpgenc will not join avi's, nor is it free.
    Try virtualdub, it's free.

4. k0k0m0

k0k0m0 Regular member

I used DVtool and it's easy to use...

5. SUKIE

SUKIE Member

all you have to do is add the 2 films to dvd as 2 chapters.

use your favourite encoding app , i like winavi, and add the 2 files to be converted to vob, burn to disk and your dvd player will naturaly play whatever is next in the chapter list