1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I boot up dvd-r games on my ps2 with gameshark version 2.01?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by KenLe, Oct 19, 2002.

1. KenLe

KenLe Guest

Hi, I just got a ps2 a week ago, and I had trouble booting my dvd-r tekken 4. I was wondering if i could get any methods that will hopefully allow me to play dvd-rs. I already tried a couple methods, but they don't seem to work.

2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Try this.

Safely remove the front cover of your cd tray (it will come off easy with a screw driver) but be careful not to break it.

Get a flash light and something like a plastic knife! When it comes to starting a game in Game Shark, don't press the open button, instead shine the flashlight at the front of the ps2 (in where the front of the tray was removed) and look for a small white bar!. When you find it, use the plasic knife to slide it over to the left and out pops the tray.

Put in the copy and push the tray back in. Then push the white bar accross to the right. Im not sure with a gameshark if you have to press start game now or before but with an action replay, I had to press start game at this point!