1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I burn a downloaded games for PS2?

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by svedebo, Apr 7, 2007.

1. svedebo

svedebo Guest

I downloaded Call of Duty 3 (www.torrentreactor.to), and inside the file there's like another 50 files, all beginning with "rom". About half of them are .rar and half .R30...What the hell? How do I burn this, and with what program? Is alcohol 120% gonna work?

2. schweet

schweet Guest

Get WinRar and unrar all those files you have.

You will end up with an ISO file that you can burn with DVDDecryptor, Alcohol 120% or Nero.

Most people on these boards (including myself) use DVDDecryptor.

3. svedebo

svedebo Guest

Thanks. Im unraring them now...Looks like it's gonna take a while XD-

4. svedebo

svedebo Guest

Why is the iso file occupying so much space? My hard disc space is going down about 100mb every 3 seconds!!! I've completely ran out of space, and im having to transfer files to my laptop to make space!!!

5. ovrfiendx

ovrfiendx Regular member

Most PS2 game images are close to 4.3 gig. You will need atleast that much room on your HDD. I suggest a little extra cause windows runs funny if you run low on disk space.

6. schweet

schweet Guest

You're welcome!

Hope you get it sorted.

7. svedebo

svedebo Guest

It's been copied using alcohol 120% AAAAAND....it's in french...bastards said multilanguage..Oh well.

8. orthogonl

orthogonl Regular member

Usually when it says multilanguage it refers to a PAL game (games compatible in Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom and parts of Europe). And naturally there are countries in Europe that speak different languages and hence the multilanguage indication is appropriate. If you have a NTSC PS2, look for releases that include 'USA' or 'NTSC' within their title.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2007