1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Do I Burn A Movie From Kazaa To A CD-R?

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by M_sfan87, Oct 5, 2002.

1. M_sfan87

M_sfan87 Guest

I have DSL and have some movies on Kazaa (People to People File Sharing Program)I am using CD-R's and was wanting to know how to burn the movie to a cd. Can you please tell me how, thank you Aaron.

2. neogeo

neogeo Member

Well firstly are you making a VCD, SVCD, DVD, etc... or just burning the actual file so you can transfer it from PC to PC? And have you got a CD Burner with A CD Burning Program? Nero or Easy CD Creator are both good. Nero is better if your experienced.

3. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

And as an addition, how in heck this has anything to do with DVD-R? Post to correct forums, read our guides and search for previous messages, this has been answered gazillion times and we have a detailed guide for this process (which I assume with 99.99% probability is "I need to convert AVI into VCD and burn it to CD") in our article section, please read it.

*now the thread is moved from 'DVD-R for newbies' to 'VCD/SVCD'*

Last edited: Oct 6, 2002