1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I burn DVD's with Nero to play in my DVD player?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by deus_ex, Mar 15, 2005.

1. deus_ex

deus_ex Member

How do use Nero to burn my DVD's? I use Shrink to make the .ISO file, then I use Nero Express 6 to burn it to the DVD+R, then I try to play it in my DVD player and it doesn't work. What can I do with Nero, or if there's an easier way what's it? Thanks.

2. Mr_Taz_UK

Mr_Taz_UK Regular member

Ensure shrink is set for region free and then use shrink to make VOB,IFO, BUP files etc.

Add these files into the Video_ts folder created by the DVD-Video wizard in nero. or, burn from shrink using it's nero plugin.

3. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Do they play in your computer??

4. deus_ex

deus_ex Member

yes they play in my computer

5. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Well then I would say it is a media issue with your player. Some DVD players are oicky about which brand of DVD's you can play in them, and some will only read the + format while some can only read the - format. try your disks in some other stand alone player like a buddy's and see if they play.. Here is a link that will help you determine what media would be best for your DVD player http://www.videohelp.com/dvdplayers