1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how do i burn ps2 games with a dvd a05 burner

Discussion in 'PS2' started by sandro, Mar 30, 2003.

1. sandro

sandro Guest

now that Prassi is working when i make a global image it makes like 2 image of 2,097,152 how do i make just one image _X_X_X_X_X_[small]sandrotavares[/small]

2. shank69ox

shank69ox Regular member

That is how the program creates the global image.The bigger the image the more files.When you got to burn the image just select the smallest one (.gi) and it will work fine.

3. sandro

sandro Guest

yes but file is only 2kb thats not the hole game and if it is can i burn it to a cdr and not a dvd-r

4. shank69ox

shank69ox Regular member

Trust me, all the files together equal the whole game.When you go to burn the image open the smallest one and it will do the rest.And if it was a DVD to start with then it must be burned to DVD media.

5. sandro

sandro Guest

ok thanks man but is there away to put thim on a cdr

6. sandro

sandro Guest

and what is the best dvd to use i got a ao5 dvd-r/rw what is best for ps2 dvd-r or dvd+r

7. shank69ox

shank69ox Regular member

Yes it is possible to put them on CD-R but you need to "RIP" the FMV's out and that kind of stuff.Just use DVD-R. I get them for a dollar a piece.

8. sandro

sandro Guest

1 dollar where

9. madlady

madlady Guest

i use princo white tops..have not burned one coaster yet in 32 burns...all work

10. shank69ox

shank69ox Regular member

I get mt disks from Tigerdirect.com
    They are Item#E505-1020P
    25 Disks=$24.99
    And I have backed up tons of movies.And tons of PS2 abnd XBOX games and have NEVER had ONE coaster with them.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2003