1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I burn Roms for xbox emulators???

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by AxelBlue, Sep 8, 2004.

1. AxelBlue

AxelBlue Member

After using the new 2.6 version of slayers auto installer, I noticed that I have several emulators on my harddrive now, snes and genenies etc. I was wondering where to find the roms, how to burn the roms and what type of disc is needed, like can you use a cdrw, or does it have to be a dvdr? I'm new at all this stuff and I would appreciate anyones help, thanks!

2. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

If you were able to find Slayer's then you should be able to find the roms also. When you get enough of them, just use FTP and transfer them to the emu's folder "roms" on your Xbox. FTP is simple to set up, connect your Xbox to a router, use FlashFXP and connect your PC to your Xbox. Your Xbox's IP should be in the "system settings" on Xbox, look for it and enter it on FlashFXP, username=xbox, password=xbox, port=21. Hope that helps.

3. isuballr

isuballr Guest

Achilles3: you said "when you get enough of them." are they small files i could store on the retail 8Gig hd? until i go bigger anyway.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2004
  4. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

Yeah they are fairly small files, ranging from KB to 3MB at the most. I have all the roms for both Genesis and Snes and they are about 1.2GB each=2.4GB total, so you should be able to have them both on the factory HDD.

5. FullySik

FullySik Guest

you can get roms for both snes and genesis from www.romhustler.net

6. Hrdrk20

Hrdrk20 Regular member

Cherryroms.com is a great site for Snes roms

7. godden16

godden16 Member

but can you tell me how to burn em to a dvd disc