1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do i burn these files?

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by charles80, Jun 18, 2007.

1. charles80

charles80 Guest

How do i burn this movie i downloaded? I downloaded them and this is what i get. Which one am i suppose to burn, do i need to convert?
    It says kvcd, theres a sample, a file that looks like 2 discs, one that has an image like flat screen monitor and then a regular file. Ever seen this before?

2. tripplite

tripplite Guest

K Video Compression Dynamics (KVCD)- if you are right this is your video file, take this file (make sure it's the actual movie) and load it into dvd flick ( a freeware program ), this program will burn it onto a dvd for you,

you can also convert the file into MP4 using itunes and then burn it to a video cd (not such good quality)

However if the file you are describing as a cd might be a cue, or image file, which means theres a bin (binary code) file as well. in that case you probably cant watch these files. so you have to choices, download VCD gear (a free program), and use it to convert your bin and cue file into a mp4 file, and then using dvd flick burn it to a dvd, thats the free way. OR..... get clonedvd2 load the bin and cue file into and burn to a dvd in about 8 minutes

If you need further explanation please ask
    (the file that looks like a monitor is useless to you, you can delete it)

3. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

convertxtodvd2 will do what you are trying to do

4. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

or you can use Nero to burn to CD-Rs!

5. charles80

charles80 Guest

I tried dvd flick but when i open the file all the files are in the only one it recognizes is the sample. I am going to try the VCD and i will see how that works.