1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how do i burn this game i download?

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by JinCanada, Nov 7, 2004.

1. JinCanada

JinCanada Member

i have downloaded a game, and it looks like a PS2 disk consist of a system file,V0 to V6 file, H file, some folders and .60 file.

i been looking for solution but nothing is working....it have no image file or anything of that sort... so what program should i use or it is impossible to burn like this

thanks a lot guys

2. Zacheeo

Zacheeo Guest

I have a software called DVD Wizard Pro and Game Copy Pro. It has step by step instructions on how to burn ps2 games and dvd's without a modchip and be able to play them successfully! This software is usually around $60-$70. I can make people copies if they want. It is the only one software that i know that tells u how to play backups without a modchip. I can sell them for around $10-$15 if people are interested. I have used this method and it works well.

3. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

Zacheeo,

Don't post that again.

4. JinCanada

JinCanada Member

but it's not like i am trying to back up a game i already have.....i downloaded it........and there is no image file or anything like that.

it has all the data of what a PS2 disc normally has