1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I burn this w/Nero?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by robnyt, Jan 8, 2005.

1. robnyt

robnyt Member

Converted avi. video files w/dvdSanta (I know, nobody likes it) and it's in a folder called "TempDVD" and sub-folder "VIDEO_TS" w/the following:

VIDEO_TS.BUP 106KB BUP FILE
    VIDEO_TS.IFO 106KB Nero Showtime File
    VTS_01_0.BUP 96KB BUP FILE
    VTS_01_0.IFO 96KB Nero Showtime File
    VTS_01_1.VOB 845,716KB Nero Showtime File

Which Nero do I use (Nero Express, Nero Burning ROM, NeroVision Express 3, etc) AND HOW????? Baby-step by baby-step PLEASE?!?! So f#$king stupid and NOTHING I try works :a :( :confused:

2. scf_au

scf_au Regular member

Why not like DVDSanta? It's simple and fast. I often convert .avis with it myself, then burn with Nero.
    Anyway, after DVDSanta has done its job, start Nero Recode, select 'copy entire DVD', click 'Import DVD', go to the video folder, highligh 'Video_ts', then burn away.

3. robnyt

robnyt Member

Why not like DVDSanta? It's simple and fast. I often convert .avis with it myself, then burn with Nero.
    ***Other posts where I mention it, that's the feedback I get.

Anyway, after DVDSanta has done its job, start Nero Recode, select 'copy entire DVD',
    ***Don't see that option. There's only "Recode an entire DVD to DVD", "Recode Main Movie to DVD", and "Remake a DVD". which one are your referring to?

BTW, posted this quesiton on another site (no offense intended) and one said use "Nero Burning Rom" another "Nero Express" http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?p=813469#post813469

Any thoughts? Desired result is burning onto DVD+R and watch on portable DVD player.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2005
  4. scf_au

scf_au Regular member

Sorry that we're not contacting. I have Nero 6.3 (retail version). Which version do you have? In any case, just select the 'copy entire DVD' function with any of the sub-programs. If you can get to step 2: "import DVD', then you wouldn't be wrong.
    Good luck!

5. fatslob

fatslob Member

if you have nero express, all you have to do is load the avi video into it add it will take care of everything else. the end