1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how do i burn using nero

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by xboxnub, Jan 17, 2005.

1. xboxnub

xboxnub Member

i already use dvdshrink ...how do i use nero to burn it?

2. wolfniggr

wolfniggr Regular member

I'm confused, didn't you just give bently51 some advice on shrink and nero? Looks like your a newb so I'll cut you some slack, but from now on can you not give advice to someone if you yourself don't know the answer. Now, when you click on backup you will see the spot that says backup target choose your burner and you will notice right above it'll say burn with nero. Let me know if you have any problems.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2005
  3. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

Hey xboxnub, Open up dvd shrink,edit,preferences-There make sure the box "enable burn with nero" is ticked.While you are still on the same page,hit preferences,set target from dvd5 to custom,4300-4360 mbs.This can save you problems down the road. After nero box and size target is set,click ok

Insert disc,open up shrink,let it analyze,either reauthor to keep main movie or hit backup to keep entire dvd.

In these backup options,the main window look for "select backup target" This is where you want your burner drive showing. Then select the temporary folder where those files will go.Recheck the other backup options tabs:region,quality setting,options, and burn speed.

After all those setting are ok,click ok, and the process begins-analyzes,encodes,then spits out your disc. Insert empty and burning should begin automatically with nero. No need on opening up that program.

Hope this helps, I use a dvd rom along with a separate burner so all i do is hit backup,check settings on backups options,ok then wait till it spits out my new backup disc. Nero and dvd shrink main programs I use.