1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I burn xbox & ps2 games with alcohol 120 % or nero

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by pkizzz, Sep 6, 2004.

1. BiGsAl

BiGsAl Guest

uniqiie1 you ill tell you again you will not,have not,never will,maybe in your wet dreams ever burn a original xbox game with nero,alc120....you will only burn a burnt game with those software but not a original so "just to set the record straight you can't use nero,alc120 to do that budd...and yes you can use alc120 for ps2 games or record now will do the same ps2 dvd games are written like dvd movies xbox are not ....any software that will let you make a image will let you burn ps2 games and or dvd's that you nown of course
    dont steal from developers buy the game then back it up then store your original....ooooooooops i farted with a prize

2. tEChniiQue

tEChniiQue Guest

You're right and I've NEVER said it was possible to take an xbox game, place it in a PC DvD Drive, and burn it. Sorry for the confusion to ANY members if there was any instances.

LADIES & GENTLEMEN: It is currently impossible to place an authentic xbox game into a PC/Laptop/or MAC disk drive and create a working back-up. The back-up process can only be done after the successful creation of an iso. That iso can be burned to a BLANK DVD or a CDRW if size permits (not many games are that small). Then that disc will be capable of being played in a modified xbox. Futhermore, that back up disc can then be copied by your DvD Burner if you feel the need to make another back-up.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2005
  3. Grambler

Grambler Guest

If I D/L an ISO from the web can I burn it to a dvd and It work on my xbox?

4. tEChniiQue

tEChniiQue Guest

I won't comment on downloading games but I will say this; If you have an .iso file created (hopefully created from a game you own) that iso can be burned to disc and played in a modded xbox and only a modded xbox.

5. iggy1

iggy1 Guest

ok first time user, im looking to back up xbox games. i have read this entire forum and i still cant do it so nobody have a go at me. I am using FlashFXP at the moment, when i access the xbox game in Flash the only thing that appears is a 12meg video folder that says to "enter the xbox game into the xbox". This is the first hurdle that i want to get over at the moment, somebody please help i dont care what programs you tell me to use, thanx.

6. iggy1

iggy1 Guest

And also is a Modchip just a chip ot allow you to use burnt games on the xbox

7. iggy1

iggy1 Guest

if anybody wants to help me my email is sacha_ignatenko@hotmail.com

8. DMC4

DMC4 Member

clarky, i've read the thing u explain how 2 copy ps2 gmaes with dvd decrypter and everything seems 2 be fine but the ps2 doesn't recognise them.also something weird is that the mds file writes maxpayne2savegames on it (lol)

also any1 how knows telling me how with simple words can reply me

9. tEChniiQue

tEChniiQue Guest

"iggy"

You won't be able to create your own back-ups. You don't have a larger hard drive in your xbox (larger than the factory drive). You only have a chip that allows you to play backed up games, right?!?

Well, unless someone makes a backup for you, you won't have your own. In order to do so, you'd need to have a larger hard drive in your xbox, the capability to saves games to that hard drive, transfer those games to your computer as an iso file, then burn those iso files to a disc (DvD-R) for play in your xbox.

You need a fully modified xbox to do what you are trying to do. It can be soft modded or chipped.

Please don't ask in this forum where and how to get modified xboxes...it's not what it's for.

10. dandan81

dandan81 Member

HEY PPL WAS UP
    SORRY IM JUST NEW TO THIS WEB PAGE AND JUST WANTED TO ASK SOME THING
    I JUST GOT MY XBOX CHIPED LIKE BIGGER HARD DRIVE AND SOME GAMES ON MY MAIN SCREEN.. NOW I NO U CANT BURN GAMES WITH NERO AND THAT CAUSE IV TRYED BUT SOME ONE TOLD ME CLONE DVD IS THAT TRUE ?
    AND DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD GAMES FROM
    THANKS FOR UR TIME

11. xboxnutta

xboxnutta Guest

I am still having problems Backing up my xbox games
    I copy to Hd then use FlashFxp to move to a folder
    on the HD of the PC
    The use SimpleX to create ISO I even tried Craxtion to
    HD
    The used Nero 6 to burn to a Ritec Dvd
    No errors
    But I have tried the disk 3 xboxes and same details
    Starts to load then comes up with
    (there is a problem with the disk you are using it may
    be dirty or damaged press A to continue)
    The disks are new I have also tried others the 3 xboxes are new
    so I must be doing something Wrong
    Thought I need to close the disk on Nero tried open and close same thing
    BTW do I need to Patch???I doubt that is the Problem

Thanks for viewing any comments appreciated

12. BiGsAl

BiGsAl Guest

ohhhhhhhhhhh.she's mad i did not know you had braincell's.
    by the way you have been talking..here sweeeeeety,here is some cookies and my very own special(warm) milk....drink son....who's my special little girl..yeah you thats right..good boy sit ubu sit good pup .,fetch...now go get me a sandwich...........

13. tEChniiQue

tEChniiQue Guest

BiGsAl cool it man. I'm here to try and help people as much as I can. NOT go back and forth with you like Grade School kids.

FOR THE SAKE OF THE FORM, I WAS WRONG FOR POSTING LIKE I DID, BUT I WAS PISSED AND SOMETIMES WE DON'T THINK RIGHT.

We should keep the forum threads on track with what the topic head is...

MY BAD...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2005
  14. BiGsAl

BiGsAl Guest

no heart feelings...........

15. Phatboii

Phatboii Member

ok i have a softmodded xbox, alot easier dan using da chip, but i would like use a burned game instead of burning the game into my hardrive, im nto sure watan ISO is or FTP. I would like 2 be able 2 burn xbox games with a free program so i can use ona softmodded xbox .can any1 help me?

16. lperrozzi

lperrozzi Guest

Phatboii... wat softmod are you using??? I own a softmodded xbox with softmodinstallerdelux 3. I can play back ups perfectly and ftp to my xbox easilly if you need any help just pm me.

17. legit7

legit7 Guest

yo ev1l give me a web site where you can get copied ps2.xbox and stuff like that

18. legit7

legit7 Guest

i just saw your name and now it's not in this thread for some reason when i made a post

19. neds81

neds81 Member

hi im new at this so this is probably a stupid question but just wanted to check, Ive already copied games to my xbox hard drive and just wanted to know, can i ftp a game straight off my xbox hdd to pc and burn a copy, or do i have to put the original disc into xbox dvd drive and ftp it from there? i figure i can just ftp it off the hdd.

20. neds81

neds81 Member

also i wanted to use craxation 4 but when i download the .net thing needed from microsoft it downloads it all but then the site tells me it was not installed. thing is i got it to install first off but when i restarted comp it had a registry problem, so i reverted to old registry, so i have to download it again but cant. just wanted to know if anyone had any thoughts on this?? or had similar problems??