1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I burn xbox & ps2 games with alcohol 120 % or nero

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by pkizzz, Sep 6, 2004.

1. ev1l

ev1l Guest

yeah i know where to download game's for free it take's to long to download the xbox games www.suprnova.org

2. ev1l

ev1l Guest

a download for a xbox game can take up to 10 hours or 20. per a game i know a place where you can make a dontion for games of all kinds of consoles but they don't have xbox games or ps2 games. you can requet? any game on the market i may wanna email edgreemu about ps2 and xbox

3. tEChniiQue

tEChniiQue Guest

I wasn't saying that it's possible to put an XBOX game into a PC CD Drive, load it to NERO, and copy it. From what I was reading, someone had a problem with using Alcohol 120%. I've never used it but I'm very familiar with NERO and how to get it to work (BY WAY OF FTP). You know, creating an ISO file with a program like QWIX then loading that to NERO and creating a backup. That's all guys. YOU'RE RIGHT, there is no way to burn games directly via a program and Cd Drive. Why burn back-ups...NOT EVERYONE with a modded XBOX has included a switch to a larger HDD but they do have a chip and can use burned games as easily as real ones. SAME CONCEPT AS THE ORIGINAL PLAYSTATION w/ the soddered chip.

Sorry for the confusion. So if anyone needs help with that, please let me know. I have screen shots of how each section of NERO is supposed to look to set this up. Of course using a laptop/PC, a modded XBOX w/ HDD, iso creating program and a burning program.

Oh, by the way, Happy Birthday to me...26 and still kicking

4. tEChniiQue

tEChniiQue Guest

I wasn't saying that it's possible to put an XBOX game into a PC CD Drive, load it to NERO, and copy it. From what I was reading, someone had a problem with using Alcohol 120%. I've never used it but I'm very familiar with NERO and how to get it to work (BY WAY OF FTP). You know, creating an ISO file with a program like QWIX then loading that to NERO and creating a backup. That's all guys. YOU'RE RIGHT, there is no way to burn games directly via a program and Cd Drive. Why burn back-ups...NOT EVERYONE with a modded XBOX has included a switch to a larger HDD but they do have a chip and can use burned games as easily as real ones. SAME CONCEPT AS THE ORIGINAL PLAYSTATION w/ the soddered chip.

Sorry for the confusion. So if anyone needs help with that, please let me know. I have screen shots of how each section of NERO is supposed to look to set this up. Of course using a laptop/PC, a modded XBOX w/ HDD, iso creating program and a burning program.

Oh, by the way, Happy Birthday to me...26 and still kicking

5. ev1l

ev1l Guest

i have a lot of problems using nero it freezes of my whole computer and i have to restart everytime i try to burn a xbox game. nero may work for other people to burn xbox games but not for me

6. ev1l

ev1l Guest

i don't need a dvd r burner now i found a web site who people dub games for u 4.00 with for free shipping all any amount of orders

7. gary350

gary350 Member

Please help. I have a mod chip in my x box and I want to burn x box games. what program can I used to burn these games? Also Can you burn xbox games using the original game? is there any program that does that?

8. ev1l

ev1l Guest

9. debs182

debs182 Member

'pooni' unless you want to wait days for games i would'nt bother with suprnova, it's ok for older games what have been out for a while as it can be difficult to find them elsewhere. I use torrentbits.org, you have to sign up but it's a lot faster and it's free unless you wih to donate. I use that site for all the latest films and games, i use it with bit-tornado and have never had any problems with the files.

10. Masacre

Masacre Member

Does anyone know how to backup DVD movies to the Xbox? How?

11. jukah

jukah Member

where do you download DVD-Decrypter?

12. ev1l

ev1l Guest

the best program is Sonic dvd x it burns movies and games this program sells for 300.00

13. jukah

jukah Member

can any one give me the place to download the best xbox game burner and how to copy it?

14. ev1l

ev1l Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2004
  15. clarky

clarky Regular member

EV1L you must really want to get banned. Read the forum rules.

links to pirated, copyrighted material (including links to torrent files and ed2k links). PROHIBITED

16. ev1l

ev1l Guest

oh sorry my mistake

17. joefeng

joefeng Guest

i think theres a way 2 burn ps2 games and play without modchips or gamesharks etc. tberes a guide written by bjohnson called "spoon fed ps2 backup tutorial". It sounds like that you can play games without a chip or anything. It wont work on my pc though, and u also have 2 have a dvd burner. ill reply wif da website soon

18. peter1989

peter1989 Guest

Hello everyone,
    in the past i have been burning my ps2 games through dvd-decrypter and also nero. i have had a few errors using these 2 programs and now i have downloaded alcohol 120%. this program has burnt 6 out of 6 games successfully. but yesterday i tried to burn Def Jam 2 Fite for New York. it burn ok using alcohol 120% on 2 speed, but i am having trouble with most of the loading screens. it just seems to freeze their. if anyone has succesfully copied Def Jam 2 and does not have this problem can they please help me out? it would be much appreciated. tell me what i am doing wrong :(

19. xboxguy

xboxguy Guest

Has anybody heard about a program called DVD Wizard Pro, it also comes with a program called Game copy pro. Is this any good has anybody heard anything about it????

20. jdawg69

jdawg69 Guest

at the start of this forum a guy said u use ftp and hook up the xbox to it ... i was wondering if you can show me how to do that my friend just bought an x box so if it works i wanna get 1 as well..... other things i need to know is where can we get a good mod chip thats not to expensive plz contact me soon thank you very much .