1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I burn xbox & ps2 games with alcohol 120 % or nero

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by pkizzz, Sep 6, 2004.

1. some_awol

some_awol Guest

lol
    pm: private message

i got the solution to make evox...
    just add about 50mb of dummy files

i burned the xbox game took 25 minutes...

one question how long is it about to burn a xbox iso on nero?

wut is the 100 percent program success to get a iso and 100 percent success program to get the iso in the dvd disk

2. joschez

joschez Regular member

If I burn a game on cd-r, Can my xbox read it? has it worked for you? I did try it, but was not succesfull.

3. some_awol

some_awol Guest

you cant make a game of cd-r
    xbox cant read those
    only cd-rw
    but a game is to big for a cd-rw

4. joschez

joschez Regular member

how can I put 2 or 3 small games into a dvd-r?

5. DRampage

DRampage Member

That isn't so hard (not now I know how to do al that stuff thanks to clarcky and xbox-scene.com

just create a multigamedisc with Craxtion4
    (you don't have to select backgrounds and sh*t, because there is already a standard background and it's in a wierd extention too)
    and be sure that the games you've selcted are together not bigger than 4,7 GB because the XBox isn't able to read Double-Layer DVDs

Craxtion4 will create 1 ISO for you with 2 or more games, I just burned Doom 3 and Forza Motorsport Demo on 1 disc and it works... burn it with DVD Dycrypter or something else and put the MultiGameDisc in your XBox, when it opens, you will see a screen where you can select your games and VOILA, there ya go, you will be happy the rest of the day if you do it right!!!

By The Way: I tried to burn MultiGame ISOs and normal ISOs with Nero but it didn't work for me, you can download DVD Dycrypter free without a f*ckin' trail period because it's freeware or whatever they call it

6. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

Actually, it can. For one, the majority of it's games are probably DL Discs (we have good reason to believe so). Also, most dvd's have more than 4.38 GB, and so if it reads them, it should read anything else.

7. joschez

joschez Regular member

is there another app that I could use for multigamediscs?

Last edited: Apr 7, 2005
  8. sdragon_

sdragon_ Member

Hello... Interesting stuff.

9. leifh

leifh Member

Are these what you're talking about:
    http://www.neodiscs.com/product.php...85e5&jssCart=5c02d56d6cd77e536dfa3a5aef6e85e5
    http://www.rima.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=R&Category_Code=DP
    http://www.shop4tech.com/user.htm?go=view_item&id=2985&cata=3&s_cata=24

I'm thinking of getting one but it's a lot of money to spend when i'm not sure if it's gonna work.

10. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

Save yourself the money. It won't work. The kind of duplicator he's talking about won't be found on the market for sale. These duplicators are not standard dvd duplicators. They're specially made for xbox discs, like xbox dvd rom drives. You probably wouldn't be able to access this kind of duplicator.

11. leifh

leifh Member

12. Paintbal

Paintbal Member

hey, dont give me that crap that a pc cant read a dvd rom xbox game. how do you think the imulators(progams for your computer to play consle games on your pc)read the disc on ur pc. You just have to have a DVD rom drive. So i know you the pc can read them, and also i know theres a way to burn them with your home computers, because i have known people before to do it, and no, they didnt have moded xboxs because they had live, like me, and dont want there account booted off by microsoft. Now im not sure how to burn these disc but if anyone is reading this and knows how please send an email tellin how to *edit by Jannejt* the 2 programs that i have to burn disc on my computer are Nero and DVD X copy platinum.(i also have DVD X rescue.) please help if you actully know what your talking about.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2006
  13. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

You noobies need to do some research beore talking out of your asses because you don't know what you're talking about. If it was that easy to back up Xbox games like PS2 games, we wouln't be going through all the troubles of FTPing and converting. PC and Xbox are 2 completely different formats. Xbox uses FATX format and PC doesn't, so in order for Xbox to read the disc, the image has to be converted to xISO. Same deal with emulators. Those emulators are made for the PC so of course the PC can read them. PC emulators use .exe file to run, while Xbox ues .xbe to run. So, nobody is gonna send you any information on how to burn these "special" discs. One more thing, your Xbox has to be modded in some way in order to play backups or emulators, no exception. Anyone else says otherwise is BS.

14. Tony403

Tony403 Member

Hey I was wondering if you could tell me what programs i would need to be able to burn XBox Games, and which to install and in what order is applicable I'll be watching this page for a response thanks lots of thanks and appreciation going your way

15. KllrBnny

KllrBnny Member

Question.
    I am trying to burn a Ps2 game using Alcohol 120% but when I click on the image making wizard and select the dvd drive and click next, it only gives the option to create an .mds file. I use these steps to copy pc games but have never done a Ps2 game. Can someone help out with the correct steps? Thanks!

Also, am I going to have to mod my PS2 to play the backup disc and if so, how do I go about doing that?

Last edited: May 21, 2005
  16. Paintbal

Paintbal Member

Hey archfucker or whatever ur name is, then how do imulators like the one i have on my pc read xbox games from my dvd rom drive? i read xbox games from my pc all the time.

17. Paintbal

Paintbal Member

and im sorry, im not tryin to be an bumhole or anythin but i wz just a little mad. i mean i play xbx games with my imulator almost everyday on my pc

18. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

Oh Ok you got anything to back up what you said? Like what's the emulator called? What Xbox games have you played in your PC?

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2005
  19. joschez

joschez Regular member

I have never heard of anyone playing xbox games on there PC, more info needed please.

20. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

Exactly, I check the scene for news pretty often and have yet to come across anything about being able to play Xbox games in PC. Unless he put his Xbox in a PC case or something then OK.