1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I combine two movie ISO files to one DVDR?

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by 88craze, May 12, 2007.

1. 88craze

88craze Member

Sorry if this is out there but I've looked and couldn't find this info specifically.

Can you create two movie ISO files and then combine them to one ISO file to burn onto one DVD-R with menus?

Yes, I can only work with ISOs for my case. Thanks in advance gurus!

2. toaddub

toaddub Regular member

Yep. Just mount the 2 ISOs on the virtual drive. Use your favorite software, e.g. DvdReMake (Pro), to combine the 2. Then convert to ISO.

btw, why can you only work with ISOs?

3. attar

attar Senior member

If you have Nero Vision you can load .iso files when making a DVD (you have to select 'all files' to see the iso in the folder).
    You will receive a warning if the files exceed a standard DVD and will be offered the choice to lower the quality.
    Always test the files at the 'simulation' stage to verify sound etc.

Last edited: May 12, 2007
  4. 88craze

88craze Member

thanks for the help. i didn't know you could output a combined ISO from DVD Remake. I'll definitely get that prog. The reason why I only deal with ISO's right now is cause I lost my Nero software, didn't want to pay for a new one, and now I'm only using Img Burn and this crap Roxio (both of which can only copy what i'm copying by burning images). They don't have that feature where you can drag and drop audio_ts and video_ts folders.

5. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

Imgburn can handle VIDEO_TS folders now via build mode.

6. 88craze

88craze Member

Is there any freeware that can do this work? I tried out DVDReMake but can only get the demo. Thanks in advance.

7. dialysis1

dialysis1 Regular member

You can also use DVD Shrink.
    Open your first ISO and then click on re-author. Then drag the movie to the upper left window. Then open your second ISO and again click on re-author and drag that movie to the upper window. You will now have title one and title two.
    One thing to note, you will not have any menus with this method. They will simply play in order.