1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HOW DO I COPY A DVD TO MY COMP

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by Perseus, Sep 1, 2002.

1. Perseus

Perseus Member

I was wondering how i can copy a DVD to my comp(i dont want to just save the entire DVD caue it is 7.2GB) Is it possible to save just the movie.....and be able to play it from a 3rd party player, like windows media player

Thanks

2. loaded

loaded Moderator Staff Member

Perseus wrote : i just wrote this so i could check off the box so email notification doesn't come to me b/c u guys are flooded my box with ur gay messages

OK Perseus, you asked for it:

Your reference to potential homosexuality intrigues me. You may be aware that the name Perseus is Greek and had you ever heard of Greek love, you might find your comment ironic.

Since you probably neither understand irony, I should probably insult you, but it is not my way.

Since you are undereducated I should educate you, but I really can not be bothered.

Finally, since you posted this is the WRONG FU**ING forum dRD should ban you!!!

But none of this is up to me. I am probably cranky as it is past 2am in London and I need sleep.

P.

3. kagebsono

kagebsono Guest