1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I copy Wolfenstine to HDD

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by XboxDog, May 24, 2014.

1. XboxDog

XboxDog Newbie

Hello

I have a Jtag xbox 360 and was wondering if there is any way to copy all 4 disc to the HDD, I know how to do one fine but don't know what to do with 4 disc I can copy them to the hdd but it won't play? I'm running Freestyle 3 also

Thanks

Last edited: May 24, 2014
  2. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

In my sig clik second link then look for the word "forums" link near top left of page,then look in tutorial/guides section will explain how its done,tutorials are 3rd link down,once there look for by scrolling down

how to setup fsd/f3 multidisc plugin

tuts here also or use youtube
    http://www.xbox-scene.com/

EDIT 1 23-06-2014:
    Disk 1 MUST be installed to content folder as GOD type or normal disk to hdd install
    Disk 2,3,4 must have their contents extracted using 360ISO Extract,each disk extraction goes to it's own folder & placed in a folder of a name of your choosing,example:=
    HDD1\
    Content\
    Games\Wolfenstein Disc 2 ,Wolfenstein Disc 3 ,Wolfenstein Disc 4
    in other words place the 3 folders of wolfenstein & place in games folder or whatever name you call your multi disc games folder,rescan with fsd

boot back to games list,hit A to start disk 1,it will install crap takes bout 20-30 mins,once done disk 1 is no longer required,to play game & set options start xex of d2 using file manager or if your disks 2,3,4 appear in games list coz you don't know what your doing like me you can start it from there

Last edited: Jun 22, 2014