1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Do I Create Multi-disk eboots

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by PSPgirl, Feb 22, 2008.

1. PSPgirl

PSPgirl Guest

Sorry guys im sure you've seen this questions a thousand times but i cant find a simple answer.

How do i make games like Chrono cross into a single eboot. im currently running cfw 3.71m33-4. I've seen where some people have posteed PyPps v0.1b as a solution but i dont want to download the Python translator thing.

So does anyone else know of a simple GUI that i can download to make chrono cross into a single eboot?

Thanks Guys,

Oh, and a side note, does anyone know how to get Digimon World 3 to work, it will freeze when i go into certain?

2. rickem

rickem Regular member

Most multidisc games have an auto save at the end of each disc then when you run the next disc you continue your gamesave. Remember when you rip the second disc to change the file's name slightly.

3. PSPgirl

PSPgirl Guest

yeah i know how to do that but i need to create a single eboot for the games that dont let you save before switching disk. So can anyone give me an easy to use GUI that i dont need to install python for?