1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I Customize my PSP Menu?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by 1OFDEM, May 30, 2007.

1. 1OFDEM

1OFDEM Regular member

2. DXR88

DXR88 Regular member

IT requirs you to mess around with the Flash 0 a little bit (its called gameboot. Google it.) However i dont fancey messing with Flash zero. consedring this is on the psp not memcard and It Will Fu** stuff up. if you do it be carefull. ohh forgot to mention there are helper programs out there but there for spacific firmware Ex. 3.03OE-C. theres also fake helper software to that will f your stuff up i recomend you pay (http://pspupdates.qj.net/)a visit they have a bit of everything for moding you psp its a good site they also have how to there for gameboots............I DID WARN YOU IF YOU SCREW YOUR PSP UP ITS NOT MY FALT YOU MUST TAKE FULL RESPONSE ABILITY IF THE DOOKIE HITS THE FAN..... GOOD LUCK ITS NOT HARD JUST RISKY....

3. 1OFDEM

1OFDEM Regular member

4. 1OFDEM

1OFDEM Regular member

Okay, do I need X-flash? Geez there's so many different programs I don't know which ones are reliable. Here are the files I have right now:

- gameboot.pmf (from Prince of Persia, the bloody slashes)
    - PSPSet v.0.9 (it states it's for 1.5 ONLY, I have 3.03 OE-C, so it should work, right?)

Guide me, O Senior Members of AfterDawn

5. DXR88

DXR88 Regular member

AHH ok that helps okay when you start up you psp hold L+R you should see a menu g o to advance and select flash 0 please back this up when
    you select flash zero it should pop up in the windows as a removable drive rename game boot file to (Gameboot.pmf)=put this file in the resource of flash 0

6. DXR88

DXR88 Regular member

that menu is very help full it can get you out of a semi-brick also
    its folder vsh then resorce should go like the were x is your drive
    letter x:\vsh\resorce

7. 1OFDEM

1OFDEM Regular member

Okay, I replaced the gameboot with a gameboot of my own by going into vsh/resource and replacing the gameboot with the one I wanted (I backed everything up). The thing is, when I loaded a game on the PSP, the screen didn't change, IT's EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE OLD GAMEBOOT, only the sound is missing...What did I do wrong?

8. DXR88

DXR88 Regular member

Umm.. did it say overwright current file and you have to cut it and paset it

9. DXR88

DXR88 Regular member

download this cut an past link (http://dl.qj.net/Flash-Agent-Revision-D-PSP-Homebrew-Applications/pg/12/fid/12255/catid/151)

instructon extract files to X:\psp\game

put gameboot on root of card just X:\

use program find gameboot on root say ok...

have fun sorry for being not much help...:(

found out what works on my psp dont work on all something about the hardware....
    last post good night....

10. 1OFDEM

1OFDEM Regular member

This is getting annoying...Everytime I click "Download" for Flash Agent Revision D on qj.net it just refreshes the page. How do I just frikin download the damn thing?

11. 1OFDEM

1OFDEM Regular member