1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I delete saved DVDs in DVD Shrink?

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by mleahleg, Nov 11, 2004.

1. mleahleg

mleahleg Guest

I burned severel DVDs in DVD shrink and I was successful. But the DVD got stored in my computer and it takes up a lot of memory. I can't delete it from my file. I tried selecting it in DVD shrink and then right clicking but no 'delete' option is visible. How can I erase it from my computer? PLEASE HELP! I can't use my computer because of this problem.

2. plywood9

plywood9 Guest

hey i'm new to this but, when you are burning in dvdshrink, look at top right hand coner while its burning .......there are three boxes there....one of them says DELETE IMAGE WHEN FINISHED or something like that.......CHECK THIS BOX. i check it every time it works. when i'm done i go to that folder and it's empty..

3. mleahleg

mleahleg Guest

thanks, I'll know for next time. But what do I do now? I already burned it last week.

4. plywood9

plywood9 Guest

that happened to me i got a message poped up it said files are too big for the recycle bin "would you like to delete them now" i clicked on yes they were gone, also in xp operating system you can defrag that shoul fix it. i think unless you are really heavily into dvd movies(a lot of them) don't save them hope i can help i'm a newie as they call us. i belive the only way to go for us nebie's is to use dvdcryter/dvdshrink.......................

5. mleahleg

mleahleg Guest

thank you Plywood9. I tried it and it worked!! thankx again!!

6. ERA2000

ERA2000 Regular member

I'm a newb with shrink and I dont see delete image option anywhere?
    Maby I got a different version?

7. plywood9

plywood9 Guest

HELLO ERA2000......My mistake,(Its in DVD Decrypter) What i should have said was.What i do is place dvd in dvdburner then open up DVDShrink,do all of that. When DVDDecrypter opens to do it's job ,there are three boxes at the top right hand corner, click the delete iso image when done box.It won't leave the files on your computer, then. I'm new at this all i use is DVDShrink and DVD Decrypter, and it's all free and works for me very well. I don't need to buy extra software. All these people are great here. They will always help everyone.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2004
  8. ERA2000

ERA2000 Regular member

Oh ok thanks for telling me cause I was looking all over the place for that thing.
    So I quess it has to be done manually every time?

9. plywood9

plywood9 Guest

hay ERA200. if you check the box . it will stay checked unless you uncheck it.

10. hogan

hogan Regular member

Shrink and decrypter work great as a team. I use shrink and nero.
    If you have movie files you want to delete now. Just use windows explorer. Go to your c drive, find the file you want to remove, right click delete and away it goes. About every 6 to 10 copies you might need to defrag your hard drive. good luck and enjoy.

11. ERA2000

ERA2000 Regular member

Me too I use latest Shrink and Nero6 works like a charm.
    You just have manually delete the files which kinda sucks.