1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do i disable Curropted icons on 3.40OE-A

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by pspmexicn, Jul 11, 2007.

1. pspmexicn

pspmexicn Member

also when i enter configuration on recovery menu it just turns blue and shutsoff then when i turn it on it turns on as if it were asleep (nostartup thingy)then its normal when i restart

how do i hide currpoted icons?

Last edited: Sep 3, 2007
  2. CKhaleel

CKhaleel Regular member

Recovery Mode>Configuration>Hide corrupt icons(press X to enable)>Back>Exit.

3. pspmexicn

pspmexicn Member

when i enter configuration it just turns into plain blue screen then shuts off

Last edited: Sep 3, 2007
  4. jctech6

jctech6 Guest

hey i had the same problem as you with the blue screen. I reccomend getting the flash1 formatter just google it and follow the instructions. If you use the first option in the flash1 formatter it should fix the config problem you have.

5. GradonFox

GradonFox Member

I have the same problem also, only it's pink because im on 3.03 OE-A.
    But when I try access Flash0 on a higher version, the computer says the USB drive corrupts, I've tried this on two computers. So, I can't use the Flash1 Formatter. Well, I think...Do I already have lflash_fatfmt.prx in Flash0? Or do I have to put it in manually...sorry. ^^;

EDIT: Ah, nevermind.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2007