1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how do i downgrade a psp slim or fat version 3.72 WITHOUT PANDORAS BATTERY?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by nashy10, Feb 2, 2008.

1. nashy10

nashy10 Guest

ok so im white h. U may not have heard of me but i am a hacker rather new go ahed tell ur friends anyway its probably gonna sound stupid but, i dont have a custom firmware. Yes i have tried to make a pandoras battery...on my freinds slim...i screwed it up...heres wat happend: i cut the battery open removed the prong, i put the battery on, but i forgot the memstick... is that bad? so then i went an made a jigkick memstick put the memstick in then the battery, the green light turned on,but nothing happend, i wated hours trying almost everything i couldent get to work, so finally after like a long time i gave up. Now i think i relized that i didnt do the mspl.bin thing right just after i got the battery fixed. I t was soooooofrusterating... well at least now it will turn on! I wanna make another but i arent sure if i should so im askin you guys: can i downgrade without pandoras battery? If not can you tell me the most cheap and pandora=able battery thats in Ontario, mabey a one at EB games or something well whoever responds thanks ALOT and besides the signutare best regards,White h

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2008
  2. psphak8o8

psphak8o8 Regular member

NO YOU CANNOT DOWNGRADE 3.50 AND UP WITHOUT THE PANDORA BATTERY. use the dam search button next time sir.

3. wichozzz

wichozzz Regular member

Last edited: Feb 2, 2008
  4. nashy10

nashy10 Guest

ok thx ill try it thanks for the help but, still does anyone know where to find the most pandora-able battery???

5. nashy10

nashy10 Guest

i remember trying that actually, but i uysed it on windows vista, so ill try it on my old computer

6. nashy10

nashy10 Guest

its crap! i tryed it like 100 times it says error: 00times00000 or whatever just after i install choice 4 or 2!

7. nashy10

nashy10 Guest

it specificaily says: PSP MS IPL Installer
    Load IPL code e:/msipl.bin
    241664 bytes(59 block) readed
    Error 0x00000000 in DeviceIoControl.
    Press any key to continue . . . on the slim an fat! what do i do??????!!?!?!??!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!??????????????!?!?!?!?????!?!?!??!?

8. rickem

rickem Regular member

where in Ontario
    \/\/\/

9. IROCK1245

IROCK1245 Member

hey
    without buying pandoras battery and loads of technical stuff
    is there anyway
    of downgrading form
    3.72 (fat)
    to 1.50?
    please send me an email on telling me what to do at
    noemailsallowed@aD.com
    thanks very much
    would be much appreciated!
    sam
    x

Last edited: Feb 8, 2008
  10. sicdude

sicdude Regular member

well if you had of read the actual thread you posted in you'll see that you need a pandora battery

11. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

@IROCK1245
    Watch the language - keep it clean.
    No email addys allowed either.
    Posted edited.