1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Do I download From Sites, Like File 01 02 03 04 ETC ETC

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by larby, Nov 18, 2002.

1. larby

larby Guest

Hi I have a Problem, Well I think im in the right section? Am I? Anyways Im trying to download a file my friend put up for some of my close friends, IT is listed as this

NFL 2002

01 , 02, 03 ETC ETC

Anwyays How Do i downlaod all of those? Do i have to mannualy click them all? I mean, Sometiems the server is slow, Then what do i do? wait? ALso after it is done downlaoding how can I make that into an image file. Im going to use alochol 120 but it ussaly only allows 1 file for the image, at least I think. Much help apprecited.

2. Biosgain

Biosgain Guest

sounds like they are rared up (winrar)

I would get version 3.0 or newer m8.

if he`s your friend can`t you ask him in what format he`s done them for you?

DL them and save in a folder.....extract the rar files using winrar......they will piece together to form tthe image....just burn with the associated software.

3. larby

larby Guest

should I do Save target AS ? Also with alchochol 120 it only alwos u to burn one image, im sorry im only 10 its my neighbor who gave me the FTP, he dosent like me anyways , so hyptheticly i get all the files in the folder, do i compress them? or what? Can i use nero? and make a data disc (iso) and then burn? ugh im confused Im used to .iso files not all these new ones

4. larby

larby Guest

EDIT!: Ok so I extarct them all into the same folder and it will be one image file? Not a whole bunch of files?

5. Biosgain

Biosgain Guest

find the one called 00 or 01 that you want to have DL all into 1 folder (using "save as")

double click on it and a screen will pop up showing whether it is a bin/cue file or ISO image.

top of the pop up box will be "extract" click this.......then extract to where you want the image to go - then burn it...try at 4x to be safe.

your knowledge is good for a 10yr old!