1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I find the main movie for Sleeping Beauty?

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by snorkel, Apr 27, 2005.

1. snorkel

snorkel Member

I am trying to back up Sleeping Beauty. When I usually back up just the main movie, it is fairly easy. I go to reauthor and it is right there in the MAIN MOVIE section. Sometimes there might be two or three, but it isn't too hard to figure out which one is the main movie.

However, Sleeping Beauty is not set up that way. The 4 options under Main Movie do not appear to be the main movie.

Does anyone have this movie? Can you please tell me exactly how I am supposed to back up the main movie only (using DVD Decrypter and Shrink)?

Thanks in advance

2. SDempsey

SDempsey Member

havent got sleeping beauty,I had the same problem with alice in wonderland though, so I just backed up the full disc.

3. snorkel

snorkel Member

Yeah, I thought about that, but the compression was 56% so i figure that it would look like crap and all pixillated (Finding Nemo looked pixillated in part (and it was less compression (i think 67%).

4. squizzle

squizzle Active member

You could try Intervideo DVD Copy 3 and AnyDVD. Both offer free trial periods. AnyDVD is a driver decrypter meaning it runs in the background and rips off encryption as you go. DVD Copy 3 is supposedly the 2nd best for video quality so high compression shouldn't be that big a deal for it. I've used DVD Copy 3 before and experienced a few problems that nobody else has seen, so I think my system didn't like it. But the video quality was great.

5. snorkel

snorkel Member

Thanks for the ideas, but i finally figured out my problem. I was trying to back up the Disk 2. Duh. No wonder I couldn't find the main movie! Sorry for the inconvenience that my carelessness caused.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2005