1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I fit a 1.5 GB+ Xbox game on a 700mb CD-RW or CD-R CD

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Gekkou, Dec 14, 2004.

1. Gekkou

Gekkou Member

I heard it's somehow possible to fit a Xbox game on a 700mb CD but how..

Also I don't have a Mod for my Xbox, I read in another thread that I can download some program to act as a Mod Chip. can you plz tell me what I have to do, or refer me to a website where I can get all this.

What I already Have:

1. Ethernet Card, Network Hub and RJ47 Cord

2. CD-RW CD-Rom Drive, CD-RW CD's and CD-R Cd's

If you can could you Explain in Detail how I fit a Large Xbox on a small burnable cd with out a ModChip.

or at least tell me wath other Website I can GO to get all this. Thx

Note: This is my first time Attempting this.

2. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

Whoever knows how to do this, let me know too! :)

I've researched this for about two months, without good success. Don't listen to sites who talk about DVD Wizard Pro. It can't rip Xbox games or fit them into 700 mb cd's.

3. akoli

akoli Member

Dont really see this as a possibility , you can softmod your xbox but it does not allow unsigned games to be ran. Why dont you just buy a dvd burner their only about £40 and save all the hassle of trying to delete videos and cut out content. less bother in the long run.

I'm also pretty sure you cant run games direct from discs without xbox modchip being installed.

Cheers

4. Gekkou

Gekkou Member

Thx Akoli, so if I can't run Xbox Games direct from the Disc without a ModChip is it possible to FTP the Game(Copy and Paste) from my computer to my Xbox hard drive, if so plz tell All the Programs I'll need and where to get them.

and since I'm new to this forum, if this question has been already answered somewhere else in the Forum plz provide a link to other Threads that Explain this.

5. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

You CANNOT FTP without a modded xbox because you need a DASHBOARD (other than the standard) to FTP.

6. Gekkou

Gekkou Member

Thx evryone