1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I get back on a website that has banned my ip address and has 403 error. HELP!

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by bluejet, Jun 19, 2007.

1. bluejet

bluejet Regular member

Theres this site thats banned me for some reason. I used to be able to get back on by using an ip changer but a few days later they found out what I was doing and banned me again. Now even the ip changer wont work and i've tried all kinds of ip's and when I try to access site it says 403 forbiden. Is there somthing else that I have to do to get on? I'm completely lost.

2. onya

onya Guest

Only you and they know why......this is a fair statement yes?

Yes...... just be a nice person! I'm sure this will overcome any personal difficulties you are experiencing at present!

Please don't come to this site litteraly asking for "confession" as you may be dissapointed. If the moderators here see fit that my comments are less than helpful, then I expect AND accept their decision(s).

Slightly off topic...... I really do hope that there will soon be a way to stop offending(and past offending members)members from reincarnating to other guises. Here's cheers to that one.

3. vtowner

vtowner Regular member

Use a proxy server? iono

4. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

The some reason perhaps being that you made a bit of a fool of yourself in replying to a comment? Either way it's not my business to know, but free proxies are somewhat unreliable, it's worth paying a very small amount to get an SSH shell.