1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I get Game files ie: Tekken 5?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Treeman12, Mar 6, 2005.

1. Treeman12

Treeman12 Member

Ima get a modchip and I wonder how to download the game onto a dvd-r disc?

2. Mik3h

Mik3h Regular member

Well.. No-one Is gonna give you a specific URl as to download games. And Also, Please try to stick to your heading. You said you needed help with Tekken 5.. yet your question does not relate to that whatsoever.

If you look around the site you will find a guide to burning a game to DVD. Bearing In Mind you need a DVD Re-writer ;P

=== How To Copy a PS2 Game===

Download DVD Decrypter.
    Own A DVD Burner
    Have a blank DVD-R (Ritek G04 If Possible)
    Have sufficient HDD Space

Open DVD Decrypter, and click MODE > iso > read
    Then click the picture at the bottom.
    Wait
    You will hear a tune.
    Open the disc drive and insert a blank DVD
    Click Mode>ISO>Write

Click, Browse for file and open the MDS file.
    Burn it at 1X MAKE SURE YOU BURN AT ONE SPEED or maybe 2x but i suggest 2.
    Burn it.

You will hear a tune then the disc tray will open.

Insert your back-upped disc into the PS2 and you use booting method to play it.

Enjoy ;)

3. JoeN00b

JoeN00b Guest

email piracy@sony.com that d00d will hook you up. He HaX0r3d an account there.

4. steimy

steimy Active member

yes JoeN00b, we know your policy on illegal downloads and copying rented games by now. Since i have seen it in about a million post so far in the last few months.
    You need to mix it up a bit, think up some new lines.
    not flaming ya, just some friendly advice.

5. JoeN00b

JoeN00b Guest

eh, if people want to break the law they need to find smarter ways to do it. And I seriously wouldn't doubt that these boards are being viewed by law enforcement agencies... you know a site that primarily focuses on how to back up media and with all the media attention piracy is getting these days...

If morons like this keep asking for help on how to pirate shit, I wouldn't be surprised if the operators of this fine site were to get a few letters from unhappy companies.

6. dbldwn02

dbldwn02 Member

I don't know about you guys but I use this website strictly for backing up my OWNED PS2 games. If we abuse this priviledge you might as well kiss this site good-bye. Please don't use this site for illegal purposes.

7. vans12

vans12 Regular member

you know that it is ilegal to copy games off the internet that you dont own right.

8. malcdogg

malcdogg Regular member

It sounded to me more like Treeman12 was trying to ask how to BURN a game on to a DVD, not how to download a game. I'm sure he's a standup guy who wouldn't do ANYTHING illegal. He just didn't articulate himself well. Now let's all try to quit being the morality police. You don't earn gold stars that way. Nope, sure don't.