1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do i get legend of mana 2 play on ps2???

Discussion in 'PS2 - CD backup discussion' started by mikoes1, Sep 14, 2005.

1. htheidiot

htheidiot Guest

all i try to tell you bunch of unhelpful people is that breakerpro WILL NOT edited by ddp LET ME PLAY LEGEND OF MANA! your just a bunch of edited by ddp who like to feel important!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2006
  2. Ofnir1

Ofnir1 Regular member

Man, you must have felt unloved growing up, I almost feel sorry for you. Go learn Yoga, I hear it helps.

3. Tokijin

Tokijin Active member

Isn't that what everyone tried to tell you to begin with? I wonder if you're this charming in real life. If so, that probably means you spend a lot of Saturday nights sitting by the phone saying "they're going to call..." Guess what they're not going to call. And they won't until you work on your people skills. Most people here don't get their jollies taunting people who definitely have issues. You pushed people to that with your ignorant, hateful rants. I'm not really mad at you. In fact I feel sorry for you. Nobody's out to get you... but you.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2006
  4. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

htheidiot, lightning struck!!!

5. Jaclyn

Jaclyn Newbie

----------You did what to make legend of mana work on your comp?? I had 3 ps3s and have now downgraded to a ps2 but can't play any of my rpg games on this thing. So switching to a comp is better than nothing

6. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

Jaclyn, you do know that the last time there was a post updated in this thread was 8yrs ago by me, don't you?