1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how do i get my ps1 iso to stop saying "game could not be play 800****

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by shawnn, Jun 11, 2007.

1. shawnn

shawnn Member

i really need some help on this one guys

2. scrum

scrum Member

Before I had a UMD disk, I was told I could play about 70% of current games without one. It turned out it was less than that, but I could do so by powering the psp off and then turning it on while holding onto the "R" button. This will bring up a screen that will allow you to make a few changes if necessary. Go into "Configuration" and then under "Use NO-UMD" (5th one down after BACK), it should say "(currently:Disabled)". If it says Enabled, go down to it and hit the X button. This will Disable it. Go up to back, choose that option, and then Exit. I got that exact error after trying to play a game with a umd disk in the drive but with Use NO-UMD still enabled, and doing that fixed it. There was also a user here on AD that had to Enable it to get it working. If that doesn't do it, then move on to a more experienced modder...

3. shawnn

shawnn Member

its still not working is it because im using a 3.40 oe-a fw?

4. scrum

scrum Member

5. scrum

scrum Member

In case your a newb like myself or haven't tried everything, I just happened to have that problem with a game a minute ago. I tried putting it into the Game folder instead of game150 and it worked.