1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I get rid of the subtitles...

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by gwynnfan9, Mar 20, 2010.

1. gwynnfan9

gwynnfan9 Member

When I burn a disc. I Re-author with shrink for main movie and don't see the option to get rid of subtitles. The kids especially don't like the words across the screen.

2. cyprusrom

cyprusrom Active member

You don't see an option for "Subpicture"?
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 20, 2010
  3. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

So why do you want to get rid of subtitles? If you or a member of the family may start to have hearing loss, then you will still have what you need. Go and read the instructions for your players and TURN OFF the "show subtitles option" on the player-not the disc.If you're trying to save disc space, the subtitles are almost 0 MB anyway. Keep your native language subtitles.

4. gwynnfan9

gwynnfan9 Member

The new Disney's ripped with DVDFab 6 with Pathfinder turned off doesn't give you the option when you next use Shrink. They won't rip with Pathfinder on.

5. Mrguss

Mrguss Regular member

Try this:

Rip the Full Disc with DVD Fab.....then on DVD Shrink (to get Movie Only) just use Re-autor: Double Clicking Main Movie (Usually Title 1) and on Compression Settings: uncheck the Subtitles options.

NOTE:
    Always is better to keep Audio AC3 5.1-ch (-+515MB) and your native Subpicture (-+7MB).

Hope this help.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2010