1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HOW DO I GET TEKKEN 5 TO WORK

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by SANJOU, May 3, 2005.

1. SANJOU

SANJOU Guest

IHAVE JUST GOT TEKKEN 5 TODAY BY POST AND A COUPLE OF DAYS BEFORE THAT I GOT ACTION REPLAY MAX AS I THOUGHT IF I COULD CHANGE THE REGION FOR DVDS THEN ICOULD DO IT FOR GAMES I TRIED SEVERAL TIMES BUT IT WOULD NOT HAPPEN THE GAME IS NTSC AND MY TV IS PAL AND MT CONSOLE IS PAL PLEASE TELL ME HOWT TO MAKE IT WORK IM BEGGING.

2. ps2source

ps2source Regular member

uhh my eyes!

3. Popfish

Popfish Member

get a modchip or swap magic.

4. Daniel_G

Daniel_G Guest

Indeed, you'll either need swapmagic or a modchip that can enable you to play NTSC games, cause Action replay only allows you to play dvdv MOVIES from all regions. And by the way, next time, please don't type in all caps, it's annoying, and also forbidden on this forum.

5. Popfish

Popfish Member

I've got swap magic with flip top works fine for me backed it up twice. burned it with nec dvdburner and datawrite dvd at 2x speed.
    in case you like to keep your original in good shape.

6. byngo

byngo Regular member

You said the game is NTSC and the TV is PAl.
    I take it you are trying to get a back-up to play?
    Well, be it original or a back-up if you try to play any NTSC game on a PAL only TV the picture will roll and there is nothing you can do except buy a PAL & NTSC compatible telly.
    I hope I have not misunderstood your post but these are the facts.

7. Popfish

Popfish Member

If you use swap magic 3.6 it can change the output from ntsc to pal, the only thing that gives a problem is that the ingame cutscenes don't work properly. with that i mean that you hear the sound before you even see the image. i hope you get what i mean.

8. deepu865

deepu865 Member

any one plz send me the link to download the tekken tag or tekken 4 or tekken 5 plz any one send plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz.......

9. fatjohnny

fatjohnny Guest

@deepu865
    download and install utorrent or bitcomet or another thing like that and go to http://www.torrentspy.com or http://www.bitenova.org and search tekken in their torrents and download the torrent and usew the torrent to download tekken using the torrent in the bitclient and when it is done downloading, use winrar to extract it and burn using dvd decrypter and play it with swap magic or modchip.