1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do i get the Alternate out fits on TK5

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Ace1983, Apr 6, 2005.

1. Ace1983

Ace1983 Guest

I was woundering how to get the Tekken 5 alternate outfits? I have tried everything i could think of. If someone knows could you let me know...Thanks

Ace1983

2. zartron

zartron Member

sup bro, short of using codebreaker, ar max and what not, you'll have to do it the real way, which is most often in gaming the long way. u have to play through either tekken: devil within, story, or arcade mode to build up cash that u use on the character custom option. u can also get free hidden items on tekken: devil within by beating that once to unlock devil jin and all the hidden stage items then playing through it again to search for them. hope that helps.

3. Ace1983

Ace1983 Guest

Yea that helps. Ok then when i buy the out fit what do i press to select it? Cause i baught a couple already but for some reason i cant select it with any of the buttons. Do you know what i should do then?

4. zartron

zartron Member

hmm..that's strange, there's about 3 costumes per character and they correspond to the 4 buttons. if you've already bought them, i don's see any reason that it wouldnt work. do you auto save enabled? other than the fact that the costumes correspond to whether u press square x or triangle, you should be good unless you're not saving your data, but i'm sure you are. let me know if you're having any more trouble with it.