1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how do i get the mods for comp to xbox?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by 307suzuki, Sep 30, 2007.

1. 307suzuki

307suzuki Member

ok i modded my dashboard with the unleshed x (or wut ever one is for beginers i forget)any way im dont know how im suposed to get the mods from my computer to the xbox? i hooked up ny xbox to the computer with the internet cord but it just said local internet low or no connectivity? also i want to use patches i dont want to make my own mods right now where could i get good VIRUS FREE patches at?plz help thanx for ur time

2. chunkhead

chunkhead Regular member

To use the "internet cord", have a look at my Networking\FTP tutorials!

3. 307suzuki

307suzuki Member

ok thank you that helped alot but when i connect my xbox to my comp. it says its connected to the local area network(the xbox im guessing) at 100% but when i open up flashfxp and go to the page where ur supposed to put the IP address and the site name and all that shit it woulnt let me type anything in ??? thanx for ur time so far...

robert

4. HACKZOR

HACKZOR Guest

try out smart ftp ITS GOLD

5. chunkhead

chunkhead Regular member

Seems strange that it won't let you type, try re-installing the application!

6. Corey090

Corey090 Guest

I use the trial version of cuteFTP..

And also this "internet cord" you are using is a crossover cable correct?

Try reinstalling the application like Chunkhead suggested, but if that doesnt work than try that link above..

I just bridge my PC and xbox directly together. Easier and if your trying to mod for halo2, they will be almost pointless unless you force host..You most have host in order for your mods to work to there full capability...If you have questions on bridging or stealing host, let me know..