1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do i install 3.03oe-c with a TA-082 fw 1.5 psp?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by HimitsuSW, Jul 3, 2007.

1. HimitsuSW

HimitsuSW Regular member

^topic

I just recovered from a semi-brick, finally, and i was wondering how to install it.

Is it any different from the 3.03oe-a installation?

2. HimitsuSW

HimitsuSW Regular member

anyone? just send me a link to a tutorial...

3. HimitsuSW

HimitsuSW Regular member

c'mon someone please

4. Hardball

Hardball Regular member

to get 3.03 oe-c from 1.50 use this go to psp-hacks.com and download the file easy installation you can't mess up theres is no way all you do is just connect yout usb port and the easy installation does it for you. once its done copying go to game/memorystick on you psp and run the program. this does work with a TA-082 motherboard i have a TA-082 motherboard so there is no way you can mess this up unless you turn off your psp or take out your memory stick during the downgrading process but in otherwords congrats you now have 3.03 oe-c

5. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

Hardball is right but no offense Hardball but your post was a little disorganized and it made it hard to understand. Heres some clarification....

Use the 3.03 OE-C Easy Installer. First format your memory stick, afterwards put your PSP in USB mode, run the 3.03 OE-C Easy Installer (aka Winstaller), and then terminate USB mode. Now go to game and on the memory stick there should be the option to go to upgrade to 3.03 OE-C. **NOTE** Before runnign the upgrade make sure you have at leat 75% battery life and your charger plugged into your PSP, as if you lose power or your memory stick comes out during the upgrade you will brick your PSP.
    . If you have a high enough battery charge and you have the charger plugged in go ahead and initiate the upgrade. Follow the onscreen instructions and pretty soon you will be at firmware 3.03 OE-C!

6. sleak_six

sleak_six Guest

@PeaInAPod

my psp is version 2.60. is it okay to use 3.03 OE-C Easy Installer to get 3.03 oe-c from 2.60? thanks!!

7. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member