1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I make a multi-game disc.

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by Char1ie, Mar 6, 2007.

1. Char1ie

Char1ie Member

I have the cyclowiz. It says that it supports multigame discs. I have several gamecube gcm files. How do I put them together onto one disc?
    Please try to excuse my ignorance, I'm new at this.

2. DraTs

DraTs Regular member

I think what it says is that it supports multi disk games. Meaning like for instance on ps2, xenosaga episode 2 and 3 are two disk games. Meaning in the future that when the games are too big to fit on one disk, and you would have to switch disks when the game is already loaded, that the mod chip will support that, and allow the second disk to play.

3. Char1ie

Char1ie Member

I may be new at this, but even I am not ignorant enough to think that is what is meant by "multigame" disk. That would be a "multidisk game". Thanks anyway.

4. Char1ie

Char1ie Member

boy, do i feel stupid. I went back and looked at the advertizement. Please forgive MY ignorance.

5. DraTs

DraTs Regular member

lol no problem, actually you would have done just as good to have edited your original reply. I never saw it till I got notice of this message lol.