1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I make a PS2 ISO file out of a bunch of PS2 files.

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by neosuave, Mar 9, 2005.

1. neosuave

neosuave Member

I have a bunch of files out of a PS2 game of mine but I need to put them together to burn, I was thinking an ISO file but dont know how to make or is there another way that I dont know about. please help!

2. steimy

steimy Active member

If you use DVD Decrypter you should only get 2 files when you copy the original game to your hard drive.
    And MDS file that you will burn, and an ISO file.
    read the tutorial in the PS2 general discussion section, it's at the top in a sticky thread for instructions on burning PS2 games.

The only way i have ever seen multiple files for a PS2 game is if it was downloaded as a torrent. For that you will need to get Winrar and open up the first file in the list, should look like file.0001 or something. You extract it to a new folder with Winrar and it should give you an ISO.

3. neosuave

neosuave Member

I got a bunch of files then I unrared the file like you said and got a bunch of ps2 files instead of a iso.

4. dragulaAC

dragulaAC Active member

WinISO might be able to help you with that.

5. Takenover

Takenover Member

Winrar will extract a iso file, so make sure that didnt happen. Make sure your file had a .rar extention and not .iso

If you set winrar to handle ISO's it will have a icon that look's like a rar file. If you use winxp and have file extention's hidden it would be hard to tell the difference.