1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how do i make a SNES-Station emulator dvd with roms?

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by deathmule, Apr 13, 2005.

1. deathmule

deathmule Member

im trying to put all my snes roms on a dvd with the snes-station emulator for ps2. how do i make a snes-station dvd? can u use gamegenie with snes-station? can u boot snes-station with swap magic?

2. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2005
  3. romero

romero Regular member

4. shola

shola Guest

i tried that site seems damn good but i still don't have luck on the dvd or cd snes station every time i boot with swap magic 3.3 it says not a valid ps2 game something like that i need more instructions you know step by step someone that know how to do it for a non modded ps2 v9 or v10

5. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

6. romero

romero Regular member

SNES Station just won't work with all SM versions.

7. shola

shola Guest

Not true romero i just got it to work just now i used nero to burn it on the cd-r (no need to use my dvd-r that's for my ps2 games) and used swap magic 3.3 to load it then it pop up like a ps2 game but i don't like it it's to slow and sound suck so i went and got the sega genesis emulator for ps2 and the sound and game play is damn near 100% good so im going to stick with sonic for a while

8. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

I'm sure romero new that, he was just trying to end this thread :)

9. romero

romero Regular member

Uh, my bad, that's what happen sometimes because english isn't my native language: I've should write that "SNES Station just won't work with [bold]some[/bold] SM versions". I don't know reasons for this, and I can't try to figure it out myself because I don't have any version of Swap Magic, but it seems that some people got it to work straight away and others won't succeed with it at all. Maybe the problem lies within methods how they build and burn their CD/DVD's, but results even with exactly same methods have had so much differences that it must have something to do with differences between various SM's.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2005
  10. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

Yeah, it seems as if people have a 50-50 chance of getting SNES STATION to work if they are using Swap Magic.... Maybe older version swaps, such as 2.0 and earlier do not work with it? I do not know that for sure, just a thought...

A big reason why people cannot get their games working is because they put way to many games onto a cd. I could only fit a max of 300 otherwise mine would not work with my chipped ps2

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2005
  11. romero

romero Regular member

Maybe this has something to do with TOC issues. I haven't got any this kind of problems ever with Infinity chip: My previous SNES Station and PGEN CD's (burned full) worked fine, my current versions of both of them are on DVD's total size of about 3 gigs each and they run just perfect.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2005